Goods in Transit Insurance

Ford Transit van on the roadside
There are lots of different forms of business insurance for drivers who use their vans for work.

One of the most popular forms is goods in transit insurance because it covers the contents of a van.

Who uses goods in transit insurance?

If you’re a delivery driver or courier then goods in transit insurance could provide you with a bit more peace of mind than a simple business van insurance policy.

It covers any damage caused to items during transit, if something is stolen or items are lost during transit.

So if you deliver goods on behalf of customers or transport your own materials, goods in transit can provide you with enough cover in the worst-case scenario when you need to make a claim.

Get goods in transit insurance with The Van Insurer

You can compare goods in transit cover with The Van Insurer to see if you can save money on your next van insurance policy.

We compare quotes from some of the UK’s leading van insurance providers, which saves you time because you only have to complete one simple form.

You can then pick the policy and type of cover that you want from the van insurance quotes we provide.

The Van Insurer Reviews

Customers who used The Van Insurer to compare van insurance gave the site a rating of 4.63 out of 5 from 1,104 reviews.

Read more reviews

“I found the Van Insurer using a web search. Having completed the online form which was easy and clear, the site offered me a selection of Insurance Option for my Transit Custom Van. I selected my chosen supplier and that was the job done, insured within 20 minutes. A great site and service which I have recommended to a number of by friends with commercial vehicles.”

Simon, December 2015

“How good is that!!!? Don’t even know how you’ve done it, but I’ve got a great deal and I’m extremely happy with your service! Strongly recommend!”

Daniel, July 2014

Next page: Courier Insurance